TIC Salut Social aims to establish ties of knowledge with the Catalan faculties to develop, deepen and disseminate the ICT in the health and social care sector, in addition to constituting the Chair in Tics and Health with the University of Vic has signed conventions of collaboration with:
Universitat de Barcelona
- Collaboration in the formative frame of the studies of degree, master and doctorate.
- Offer of Final Works of Degree to the students of Degree that need companies of technological base associated to the TIC Salut Social platform.
- Developmental impulse and the utilisation of the ICT and the networking in the catalan Healthcare.
- Promotion of the relation between the university, care centres and companies of the sector TIC and Health.
- Search of aliances in care suppliers or technological to drive projects in ICT and Health.
- Promotion of the capacities of research and the technological transfer Promotion of international alliances.
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Convention frame that has as a purpose establish the bases of mutual collaboration between the parts in those projects that consider of mutual interest in him accomplishment of the respective social aims. The collaboration in different projects of interest for both institutions, framed e the area of TIC and Health, concretise in the following fields: field of formation, field of research and field of cooperation.
Escola Superior de Ciències de la Salut (Tecnocampus-UPF)
Promote initiatives and research, development and innovation project in ICT area linked to the Catalan healthcare system. This collaboration concretises in the development of projects R+D and focused to:
- Drive the development and the utilisation of the TIC in the field of the Health.
- Promote the networking between the public administration, companies and universities.
- Facilitate the integration in a same telematic network of the different agents that constitute the system of health in Catalonia.
- Facilitate the accessibility to professional and users by means of the realisation of technological solutions adequadres to the projects of deploy the system of health.
- Promote the creation of living-labs that they allow to validate technologies, platforms, products, services and models of business, in surroundings and real contexts and quotidians, of application to the Catalan healthcare system.
Escola Universitària d’Enginyeria Tècnica Industrial de Barcelona (UPC)
- Collaboration in degrees frameworks, masters and PhD from EUETIB.
- Offer of Final Works of Degree to the students of Degree of him EUETIB that they need companies of technological base members of the Council Adviser of Companies TIC Salut Soacial.
- Developmental impulse and the utilisation of the TIC and the networking in the field of it Bioengineering in Catalonia.
- The promotion of the relation between it univeristat, centres assistencials(administration) and companies of the sector Biomèdic and of it Bioengineering in Catalonia.
- Search of aliances between suppliers assistencials or technological and him EUETIB-UPC to drive projects of engineering.
- Promotion of the capacities of research and technological transfer of him EUETIB-UPC to the companies and biomedic institutions.
- Promotion of aliances international that allow to attain of way more eficient any one of the aims of collaboration defined in the agreement.
Escoles Universitàries Gimbernat i Tomàs Cerdà (UAB)
Convention framework of collaboration in the aspects of research and formation, that contemplates the following objective:
- Develop activities of research, of technological development and of formation in matter of common interest for both institutions, collaborate in the formation of Degree and Master’s degree as well as carrying out joint research projects.
- Joint activities organization: studies of degree, master courses, days, etc. Enhancing discussions, the exchange of experiences and of information. Share and exploit the knowledge generated by the works of research that realise of conjoint shape: articles, copyrights, etc.