1. Where can I find information on the system homologation, devices and services? Which are the main issues?
All the information referent to the process of homologation can consult to the web of the Foundation TIC Social Health to the area of standard and interoperability. To continuation detail happen them to follow to request the homologation of systems, devices and services:
For more details consult the reference summary document Interoperability homolagtion process
For more questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How I can evaluate the capacity of my system, device or service to fulfil with the Criteria of compliance before accessing the “Homologation App Form” process?
Any evaluated system from the “Homologation App Form” process should gather the minimum referred requeriments available for his query at the Standards and Interoperability Office website area. Take into consideration that it requires 100% of fulfillment with the Criteria of compulsory compliance in order to obtain the homologation of his system, device or service.
On the other hand, the Standards and Interoperability Office in willing to help any company to shed light on the compliance criteria of compliance to answer any doubt ar email@example.com
3. What can I do if I am not certain about the system classification, device or service between the open commands published to the web of the Standards and Interoperability Office?
If you are not sure about the classification system, device or service to the open commands list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What can Ido if my system, device or service is not contemplated by any of the open commands released at the website?
We are working in the definition of new commands.
You can request for the opening of a new homologation command if necessary at email@example.com we will provide you any information needed.
5. What topics I need to consider in my system, device or serive for the Homologation Process?
Please consider a totally operative system in order to show that it fulfils the described compliance criteria as well as any helpful documentation for this checkpoint.
6. Who has to rerpesent my system, device or service during the Homologation Process?
Any person or group of people with the specific skills and expertise needed to demonstrate that the system, device or service fulfils properly the compliance criteria.
7. What are the next steps if my system, device or service does not success the Homologation Process?
If the system, device or service does not fulfil with 100% of the criteria of compulsory compliance established from the Standard and Interoperability Office will send two documents: A detailed Homologation Report with the topics to be redifined.
Once the topics are revised you can request a process review wtih the indication below Review Applicaton Form at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Where can I find information about the homologated?
Any homologated system, device or service by the Standards and Interoperability Office is announced at the website.
Subscriu-te i rep cada mes novetats i notícies al teu emailEmail
Subscriu-te i rep cada mes novetats i notícies al teu email