THE DIGITAL HEALTH & WELLNESS SUMMIT 2023
Real epicentre for the tech industry, MWC/4YFN brings 100,000+ people from across the world to discuss the future of technology and to showcase the latest innovative solutions.
For almost 10 years, the DHWS features the best international players and experiences of the digital transformation of Health with data, AI, VR, medical devices, wearables, etc.
Join our 800+ participants and all together let’s change the way we provide care!
28 February 9.10h, Sky Room, 4YFN Discovery Area, Hall 8.1.
Opening & Welcome
- Bleddyn Rees, Chair of The Digital Health Society
Global Digital Health, What is happening, new, and trending?
- Jon Warner, Jon Warner, US President, ORCHA & Panel
Doctors panel: The role of HCP in innovation, deployment, procurement and startups & Q&A from Startups
- Tobias Silberzahn, Partner at McKinsey & Company
Connecting the dots globally for a more accessible & scalable digital future of tomorrow – Calls to action for global transformation of the health and wellbeing
- Brian O’Connor, Chair ECHAlliance (Europe)
- Rajendra Pratap Gupta, Chair at Health Parliament (India)
- Dr Amit Thakker, CEO at African Health Business (Africa)
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO at American Telemedicine Association (USA)
Coffee Break & Networking
Patients voices & user-centric design to increase access to health services and products
- Denis, Costello, Executive Director at CML Advocates Network
SKILLS: What skills do we need for digital health scale?
Lunch break & Networking
DATA: Business opportunities in wellness and healthcare (TBC)
GREEN HEALTH: The industry takes responsibility
Coffee break & Networking
Independent living & Technology
- George Margelis, Independent Chair at Aged Care Industry Information Technology Council Australia
Join a Global Community
- Andy Bleaden, Community Director at ECHAlliance (UK)
Digital Health Disruptors – Pitch Battle
Meet the 5 top Digital Health startups exhibiting at 4YFN23 and watch them pitch on stage to investors to become winner of the 4YFN 2023 Digital Health pitch battle!
Conclusion & Closing
- Brian O’Connor, Chair at ECHAlliance (UK)