How to write the H2020 proposals successfully. (Advanced)
- Edifici Salvany
17 September 2018 9:00h a 18:00h
- Until 30th of June: 435€ (360+21% taxes). From 1st of July: 484€ (400+21% taxes)
When: Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th of September, 2018. From 9am to 6pm.
Where: Barcelona (Roc Boronat, 81-95. Edifici Salvany).
The lower success rates for Horizon 2020, compared to prior EU programmes, has been a growing issue in the European research community. To overcome this issue, the Fundació TIC Salut Social offers an intensive 2-day 100% practical course focused on writing a Horizon 2020 proposal with success. An opportunity to assimilate every crucial information about Horizon 2020, as well as practical tips on how to prepare an excellent Horizon 2020 proposal based on real-life project examples, lessons learnt from our experts and hands-on-approach exercises.
- To increase the success rate of your organization in EU funding in EU programmes such as Horizon 2020
- To know how to develop an excellent proposal and deal with specific sections
- To learn which funding opportunity is the most attractive for your organisation
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Professionals from all sectors who have been participating in FP7 projects
- Professionals from all sectors who intend to participate in Horizon 2020 for the first time
- Professionals from all sectors who are already experienced in Horizon 2020 and would like to improve their bid writing skills aiming at increasing their chances of developing a winning proposal
- Professionals from all sectors: academia, research institutes, SMEs, large industries, NGOs, clusters, etc.
Ms. Daniela Gomes
CEO at Octopux Consulting
- Early Bird Registration – Until 30th of June: 435€ (360+21% taxes)
- Regular Registration – From 1st of July: 484€ (400+21% taxes)