EHTEL Symposium 2019 Barcelona
Av. Francesc Ferrer I Guàrdia, 6-8 08038 Barcelona
Del 3 al 4 Desembre 2019
In 2019, EHTEL’s annual event is going local. It steps outside the “Brussels bubble”.
We invite you to grasp the opportunity and contribute to the latest explorations of what’s coming up in developments in European health and care. Discover the next frontiers of data use in improving health and care for the good of people and health systems across Europe and the world.
Join us at EHTEL’s 2019 Symposium!
EHTEL 2019 Symposium: What Will You Get?
- Discuss with European and international thought leaders the latest developments that will enhance and improve European’s health and care through good, fair, and sustainable uses of data.
- Learn about great achievements in the combined fields of health and care.
- Explore how Artificial Intelligence could represent the next frontier in the health and care.
- Look at the future from a multi-stakeholder perspective. Get together with a mix of people working on digital in health and care.
- Be one of a large number of colleagues from health and care associations, health providers, patient groups, payers and insurers, technology firms, academic and research backgrounds, and civic society.
- Come to one of Europe’s most interesting locations for digital health and care in action: Barcelona
- Hear from many local Catalonian leading experts about their achievements, experiences, and challenges.
- Place these experiences in a national and European context.
?Where and when:
The Symposium will take place in Barcelona, on 3-4 December 2019.
The EHTEL 20th Anniversary & Symposium Gala Dinner
will take place at the restaurant El Xalet de Montjuïc
in Barcelona, at 20:00 h.
(Please register separately)
For more practical information such as fee policy, type of tickets and accommodation, please click on the button below.
?Themes and topics
Explore together exciting and challenging digital health and care futures based around:
- Artificial intelligence (AI): the next frontier.
- AI-friendly environments.
- Big data, machine learning, natural language processing.
- Data donation/data sharing in health and care.
- Fair data economy.
- Meaningfulness and smartness in data-sharing and in electronic health records.
- Social robots and AI.
?The 2019 EHTEL Symposium in a nutshell:
- Takes place over two days.
- Focuses on imagining ten years ahead in health and care – 2029.
- Has at its core the three priorities of digital transformation in health and care: Citizens’ secure access; Better data; Citizens’ empowerment.
- Celebrates 20 years of thought leadership on digital health in Europe.
- Will have around 150 attendees, many with digital expertise, from everywhere in Europe and from every stakeholder group involved in digital transformation.